|Account||Description||Included Items||Opening Balance||Monthly Fee||Balance to Waive Fee|
|Leading Edge||Our most flexible account, designed with your business growth in mind.||400||$500||$12||$10,000||Apply|
|Stability||An affordable option with only the features you need.||150||$100||$7||$5,000||Apply|
|Essentials||An exclusive account for charities and non-profit organizations.||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Apply|
Business Members who own a Leaders Credit Union Business Checking account enjoy:
- A debit Mastercard® with no monthly usage fees
- A global network 85,000 of surcharge-free ATMs through Co-Op and Allpoint networks
- Free online and mobile banking access
- Real-time account activity
- No cut-off times for deposits
- A full-service local call-center staffed from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday through Friday and 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Saturday
- Prime Share
- A basic membership savings required of all business members. Our business savings account earns at the same rate as our consumer savings.
- View Rates
We provide smart financing options for our business members that allow your organization to build on its success and plan for growth. When it comes to financing your future, it's never as simple as borrow and pay back, but we look beyond the numbers to help you decide what you can best achieve.
- Lines of credit
- Commercial vehicle loans
- Commercial real estate
- SBA loans
Speak with our Business Services Officer to learn more about applying for a commercial loan or line of credit.
Leaders is proud to announce a strategic partnership with NewTek®, a leading provider of merchant processing solutions for small and medium businesses. Not only will our staff provide ground-level support and cash-management strategies, but we enable your business to obtain market-beating pricing for your transaction processing.
Leaders offers the following cash management solutions for your business:
- Merchant Processing: the ability to accept credit and debit cards as payment for your products or services
- ACH and Wire Origination: move money between your business and your vendors, customers and other organizations using nationwide payment networks
- Payroll Processing: simplify your cash-flow by organizing your payroll process and ensure you and your staff are paid on-time, every time.
Speak with our Business Services Officer to learn more about accepting credit and debit cards.
Leaders Credit Union's Business Services and Investment Services teams work in tandem to provide a unified commercial wealth management program for you and your staff. You will enjoy the same customized, member-centric experience for your business and your employees as you would for your personal banking at Leaders.
Leaders offers the following brokerage solutions for your business:
- Investment Services: wealth accumulation and distribution strategies to help you sustain and thrive through your retirement, leaving a legacy for the ones you love
- Insurance Services: group health and life policies to ensure a happy and healthy workforce for your business
Speak with our Business Services Officer to learn more about brokerage services.