Our services cover all areas, from investment and retirement products to insurance strategies and estate conservation. We specialize in helping our clients develop a comprehensive, cohesive financial strategy that fits their unique needs and enables them to meet both short and long-term objectives. Check the background of this firm on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
We provide access to:
- Stocks, Bonds and Mutual funds
- Exchange-traded funds
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Unit Investment Trusts
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
- Group Retirement Accounts, 401(k), 403(b), Simple and SEP IRAs
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
Neither ICA nor Leaders Investment Services provides tax or legal advice.
Welcome to the Investment Centers of America (ICA) Statements - your source for consolidated account information. The Investment Centers of America (ICA) Statements allow you to easily consolidate and organize your investment accounts. Access your Investment Centers of America (ICA) Statements accounts anytime from anywhere in the world on our secure website.
We believe in the "golden rule" of treating others how we would want to be treated. We believe in helping our clients control risk, accumulate wealth, and transfer that wealth to whom they feel appropriate.
We service individuals and small businesses that are looking for clarity when it comes to their personal financial situations. People need to find a partner they can trust with integrity and transparency.
Our clients can expect a highly customizable service with our firm. We will help you understand exactly where you are, where you are headed and how to get there.
We Integrate The Five Key Areas of a Strong Financial Foundation
- Asset Protection and Risk Control including proper coverage of life insurance, disability and long term care.
- Review of Asset and Debt positions including cash flow analysis, saving and investing requirements and asset allocation.
- Consider Income Tax Strategies including tax efficient, tax deferred and tax free investing.
- Review each individual retirement situation including helping to design retirement goals, strategies and allocation of resources, which include IRA and 401K design.
- Estate structuring including business succession strategies and efficient distribution of individuals' assets to future generations and/or charities.
Important Consumer Information
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and:
- Representatives of a Registered Broker-Dealer (“BD”) or Registered Investment Advisor (“IA”) may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, that state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from that state’s registration requirements.
- Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they would provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
- We are registered to offer securities in the following states: AR, KY, MS, OH, TN