The Leaders eBr@nch: saving you time, money and fuel!
Wondering how you're going to make it to the branch after work? Worried you're going to have to skip your lunch break to make that deposit? Our eBr@nch is here to simplify your banking experience and give you more time for things that are truly important. Things like family, work and... eating!
Here's a quick list of some of the things you might commonly do at a branch that you can now do online and at our ATMs:
- Apply for a new account or loan. You can do that right here! Apply for a new account or apply for a loan.
- Get cash. (That's a simple one: Visit one of our ATM locations)
- Cash or deposit a check. Did you know you can also do this at our ATMs?
- Get a receipt. We can email those to you! Just call or email us and ask.
- Pay your bills. Our online bill payment service makes this quick and easy, and it's free!
- Get your account balance or make a transfer between accounts. You can do this on our website, at an ATM, or from your phone.
- Order and reorder checks.
ONLINE BANKING MEMBERS: We are very close to fixing the joint-accountholder issue that our online banking members experienced as a result of the data processing conversion. We are testing this repair internally and are planning to release the fix in late January or early February 2014.
Your Account Information at Your Fingertips
Wondering if that check to the grocery store has cleared? Running low on cash and need to transfer some from your savings account? We’ve all been there.
When you use Leaders eBr@nch home banking services, all of your checking accounts, savings accounts, consumer loans, home equity lines of credit and in-house mortgage accounts will be listed for you to automatically view. Along with viewing your account balances, you can view account histories, make transfers between some accounts and even see which checks have cleared.
It’s a fast and easy way to keep current on your financial situation, especially for those who never balance their checkbook! Click here to login
First-time user? Having trouble logging into your account?
If you're a new member, your account information should have been provided to you at your account opening if you opened your membership in-branch. If you opened your membership online or at an enrollment, your account information will be mailed to you (or emailed, depending on your preference). If you have not received that information, you will need to wait to receive it or call us to receive your account information over phone.
Important information to help you log into Leaders eBr@nch:
- If you're a first-time user, you will be required to use your member number as your username, and the last four digits of your social security number as your password.
- After your first login, you will be prompted to change your username and password. Please select a username and password that will be easy for you to remember, but difficult for an intruder to guess. Avoid common information such as birthdates, relative and pet names, or any other information that might be publicly accessible.
- If you're a returning user and you have forgotten your username and/or password, you may retrieve the information by attempting the login incorrectly and using the Account Access Help or Forgot My Username links.
- If you are still unable to log into your account, please contact us by phone or email us and we will assist you in accessing your account information.
Convenient, Easy, and Always Open for Business!
Always in a rush? Leaders Credit Union is ready to help you save time by meeting your financial needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With Leaders e-br@nch you can quickly check account balances, transfer funds, see cleared checks, pay bills and set up balance alerts. It’s so easy and convenient, and of course, it’s free!
We're upgrading your online banking security
Your online security is important to us so we are making changes to better protect you from identity theft and fraud.
While this change is a one-time event to protect you, we understand that it may cause temporary inconvenience.
- We are upgrading your online banking experience to include a new security service.
- This upgrade will better protect you from fraud by requiring two different types of authentication.
- Upon your next internet banking login - on or after Tuesday, November 6 2012 you will be prompted to enroll in our new security service (we encourage you to do this the first time you are prompted).
- Enrollment will require you to set a new username and password for future online banking log-in's.
- Simply follow the prompts to complete 3 easy steps. Be sure to have your phone available to complete the process.
Links to Learn More:
Still have questions?
Please do not hesitate to send us an email or contact us at (731) 664-1784.