The Leaders eBr@nch: saving you time, money and fuel!
Wondering how you're going to make it to the branch after work? Worried you're going to have to skip your lunch break to make that deposit? Our eBr@nch is here to simplify your banking experience and give you more time for things that are truly important. Things like family, work and... eating!
Here's a quick list of some of the things you might commonly do at a branch that you can now do online and at our ATMs:
- Apply for a new account or loan. You can do that right here! Apply for a new account or apply for a loan.
- Get cash. (That's a simple one: Visit one of our ATM locations)
- Cash or deposit a check. Did you know you can also do this at our ATMs?
- Get a receipt. We can email those to you! Just call or email us and ask.
- Make your loan payment (even from another bank!)
- Pay your bills. Our online bill payment service makes this quick and easy, and it's free!
- Get your account balance or make a transfer between accounts. You can do this on our website, at an ATM, or from your phone.
- Order and reorder checks.
Your Account Information at Your Fingertips
Wondering if that check to the grocery store has cleared? Running low on cash and need to transfer some from your savings account? We’ve all been there.
When you use Leaders eBr@nch home banking services, all of your checking accounts, savings accounts, consumer loans, home equity lines of credit and in-house mortgage accounts will be listed for you to automatically view. Along with viewing your account balances, you can view account histories, make transfers between some accounts and even see which checks have cleared.
First-time user? Having trouble logging into your account?
If you're a new member, your account information should have been provided to you at your account opening if you opened your membership in-branch. If you opened your membership online or at an enrollment, your account information will be mailed to you (or emailed, depending on your preference). If you have not received that information, you will need to wait to receive it or call us to receive your account information over phone.
Important information to help you log into Leaders eBr@nch:
- If you're a first-time user, you will be required to use your member number as your username, and the last four digits of your social security number as your password.
- After your first login, you will be prompted to change your username and password. Please select a username and password that will be easy for you to remember, but difficult for an intruder to guess. Avoid common information such as birthdates, relative and pet names, or any other information that might be publicly accessible.
- If you're a returning user and you have forgotten your username and/or password, you may retrieve the information by attempting the login incorrectly and using the Account Access Help or Forgot My Username links.
- If you are still unable to log into your account, please contact us by phone or email us and we will assist you in accessing your account information.
Convenient, Easy, and Always Open for Business!
Always in a rush? Leaders Credit Union is ready to help you save time by meeting your financial needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With Leaders e-br@nch you can quickly check account balances, transfer funds, see cleared checks, pay bills and set up balance alerts. It’s so easy and convenient, and of course, it’s free!
Paying your loan online
Making an online loan payment is quick, easy and the most affordable option for you. If you have a Leaders checking account, making a loan payment is as simple as transferring your payment amount from your checking account to the loan you'd like to pay. If you'd like to pay using another bank account or debit card, here are the steps you'll need to follow to ensure a successful transaction:
- Log into your eBr@nch online banking account using your username and password. If you don't have a username and password, you'll need to use your member number as your username, and the last four digits of your social security number as your password. You can change these when you log in for the first time.
- Choose Loan Payment from the Move Money option at the top of the page.
- Select "Make a Payment" and choose to fund your payment from your bank account or debit card (Please note: debit card payments are subject to a $5 fee).
- Choose your loan, payment amount and date, and that's it! You're finished paying your loan.