Your financial household in one convenient, secure spot.
When you use Leaders online banking services, all of your accounts and loans will be automatically listed for you to view. Along with viewing your account balances, you can view transaction histories, make transfers between some accounts and even see which checks have cleared. You may now also pay your monthly loan payment from another bank, and send and receive money from friends and families or transfer funds between Leaders and your other bank accounts.
If you're a new member, your account information should have been provided to you at your account opening if you opened your membership in-branch. If you opened your membership online or at an enrollment, your account information will be mailed to you (or emailed, depending on your preference). If you have not received that information, you will need to wait to receive it or call us to receive your account information over phone.
To login to online banking, click the login button in the upper right hand corner of the page.
Stamps and papercuts are now in your past.
Leaders Credit Union is proud to offer online bill payment service to its checking members at no cost. Our online bill pay service is a convenience that we extend to our members in our Simply Free, Member Protection, Member Rewards and Student eSpend account holders. Bill pay is a service you must register for and qualify to receive. Registration is as simple as logging into your account and confirming a few brief details about yourself, and we typically qualify our members within 24 hours of registration.
Our online bill pay is composed of both electronic and paper check payments. Please note that while many of your billers may receive payments from us electronically, there are some that will receive a paper check, and payment times may be extended. Please ensure that your payment is posted with enough advance to ensure no late fees are incurred.
PLEASE NOTE: Your account must meet certain criteria in order to be approved for use with our online bill payment software. This criteria includes, but is not limited to, length of account ownership and membership, prior account activity and presence of account abuse, and credit history. Leaders Credit Union reserves the right to revoke access to its online bill payment software if it deems the user a fraud risk. If you have questions regarding the status of your application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tap into intuitive features optimized for your smartphone. Our mobile apps are the most robust solution for managing your finances anytime, anywhere. Here are some things you can do using our apps:
- Check available balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills using your Leaders checking account
- Deposit checks
- Pay at merchants using Apple Pay® (if using a compatible Apple device)
- Pay at merchants using Android Pay® or Samsung® Pay!
- Find nearest branches and ATMs
- Take advantage of digital debit card coupons through Leaders Purchase Rewards program.
Members can now authenticate our iOS and Android mobile apps using Touch ID® fingerprint recognition and Eyeprint ID® retinal recognition. These convenient alternatives to the traditional password are also quicker and more secure, making your mobile banking experience better than ever before.
Mobile Check Deposit
Save time and fuel by skipping the branch. If you have downloaded our app from your app marketplace, it's as easy as:
- TAP: tap on the "Deposit Checks" banner on the home screen of our app, then add the amount of your check and the location where you'd like to make a deposit.
- SNAP: take a picture of the front and back of your check. Our app will provide instructions on how to endorse your check and capture a proper image.
- DEPOSIT: deposit your check, and wait for a confirmation email to notify you that your funds have been deposited. Securely store or shred your check.
PLEASE NOTE: Your account must meet certain criteria in order to be approved for use with our mobile check deposit software. This criteria includes, but is not limited to, length of account ownership and membership, prior account activity and presence of account abuse, and credit history. Leaders Credit Union reserves the right to revoke access to its mobile check deposit software if it deems the user a fraud risk. If you have questions regarding the status of your application, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your wallet. Without the wallet.
Leaders Credit Union has integrated with Apple Pay®, a new category of service that will transform mobile payments with an easy, secure and private way to pay. Apple Pay® combines Apple's seamlessly integrated hardware, software and services to create a unique, incredibly intuitive and elegant experience.
This combination keeps payment information protected, so when adding a card with Apple Pay®, the actual credit and debit card numbers are not stored on the device, nor on Apple servers, and cashiers won't see names, credit card numbers or card security codes. Apple Pay® is easy to set up and users will continue to receive all of the rewards and beneﬁts offered by their credit and debit cards.
In participating stores, Apple Pay® will work with iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch. Within apps, Apple Pay® is compatible with iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Apple Pay® is here.
In order to add your card without calling for verification, we recommend the following steps in advance of our launch:
- If you have not already done so, add your Leaders payment card(s) to your iTunes account
- Ensure that your iTunes billing and mailing addresses match those of your payment card(s)
- Apple Pay® is compatible with iPhone 6/6 Plus and forward and iPhone 5 and forward (with an Apple Watch) at the point of sale, iPhone 5S, iPad Air, and iPad Mini 2 and forward for online and in-app purchases
- Look for the contactless and Apple Pay® symbol at the register
- Hold your device near the reader and authenticate as prompted
- Keep your device near the contactless reader until it beeps and your device beeps/vibrates to indicate a successful payment
If you have questions regarding Apple Pay or need to complete card verification, we encourage you to contact us at 800.227.1893. One of our Member Service Representatives can assist you quickly.
Pay your way.
Leaders Credit Union is proud to announce that Android Pay and Samsung® Pay are now available for our debit Mastercard® carrying members. We plan to release this service for our Platinum VISA® within the next 30 days. Learn more about how to set your card(s) up in your digital wallet by clicking below.
Tap. Pay. Done.
Screen lock enabled
- Unlock your device (no need to open the app).
- Hold the back of your device near a contactless payment terminal.
- Your phone will beep or vibrate, and you’ll receive a confirmation on-screen letting you know the payment was made.
Person to Person Payment®
As easy as sending a text.
Need to pay the babysitter, collect rent, or split the meal check? No need to write a check, visit the ATM or exchange account numbers with our new electronic payment system POP Money. Pop Money is a safe, secure and easy way to transfer funds using accounts and technology you already love. Members need only a mobile number or email address to exchange funds for free. Person to Person Payments allows you to use your existing checking or savings account and your existing online banking account to move money to anyone, anywhere without a fee. The member's 'payee' simply receives the message and accepts the payment into the account of their choice, and the transaction has similar processing times to a check clearing. Access Person to Person Payments by logging into your Leaders app, select "More," then select "Popmoney" from the menu bar and follow the prompts.