1. - APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
2. - Based on the national APY average on savings accounts in the US according to Bankrate as of 05/06/2022.
3. - $10 for Prime Share Savings and $10 for Future Leaders Savings.
4. - $0.00 - $500.00 receives 5.00% APY, $500.01 - $4,999.99 receives 1.00% APY, $5,000.00 - $9,999.99 receives 0.75% APY, and $10,000.00 - $24,999.99 receives 0.25% APY.
5. - Deposit is made when a report card or perfect school year attendance report is presented in-branch with a limit of four report cards and/or one perfect attendance report per school year. Report card deposits are made once each quarter and are $1 per “A” or “Excellent” grade with a limit of $5 per report card. Perfect attendance deposit is made at the end of the school year and is $10.
If the member withdraws from the account, the member will not receive dividends for the month. One withdrawal per month without a fee, additional withdrawals are subject to a $5 fee. One Future Leaders Account per membership. All Future Leader Accounts require at least one person age 18 or over as joint owner of the account.
Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.